Our committees got your back in all crucial areas:
Partnerships & Sales
Marta Kępa / firstname.lastname@example.org
The Partnerships and Sales committee enables the members to broaden their scope of business to the foreign markets by providing opportunities to participate in various types of events, business or B2B meetings. It constitutes the platform which aims at generating new opportunities for the associated companies, especially to build a vast professional network. The committee manages the partnerships that might provide benefits to the members in terms of discounts for services or products.
- Establishment of partnerships for the Organisation
- Increase of the sales skills among the members - educational actions
- Enabling the reach of new markets and industries for the members
Membership & Administration
Marta Kępa / email@example.com
The membership committee ensures that the onboarding process for the new company joining SoDA goes smoothly. Providing all the necessary administration help for the Organisation the committee is the first point of contact for the joining companies as well as for our members. What is more, the committee introduces the new company to SoDA Bench - an internal system of exchanging resources which you can rely on. Our system is trustworthy due to the fact that all the companies within the association hold the same ideas and share the same goals.
- Assistance to the members at each stage of the membership
- Support of the cooperation between members
Meetings & Networking
Bartosz Borkowski / firstname.lastname@example.org
The committee chairs meetings in IT-companies-rich areas. Making the best of regular meetups in the monthly themed breakfasts or the quarterly social nights form, the M&N committee focuses on establishing relationships between IT companies in neighboring areas - not only those associated in SoDA. Shortly, the committee’s actions will be the spark to light the fire of grassroots unifying initiatives.
- Communicating SoDA’s inside events
- Encouraging IT companies to acknowledge with the SoDA concept
- Creating the space to establish and maintain relationships with local IT companies
Katarzyna Stabińska / email@example.com
The legal committee supports Software Houses (SH) development through creating basic contracts used by SH’s, spreading the knowledge regarding business’ legal aspects, supporting owners in running their companies and avoiding possible threats resulting from law misinterpretations.
- Sharing experiences related to the legal aspects of running a software house
- Creating tools for the efficient creation of basic contracts used by the organization’ members
- Providing answers to frequently asked or most crucial questions of member companies in the scope of legal matters
Krzysztof Rychlicki-Kicior / firstname.lastname@example.org
The education committee works on broadening the industry knowledge and skills both internally - for member companies and their staff - and externally, through conducting educational actions among potential hires, clients and other companies in the industry.
- Promoting Software Houses as workplaces
- Increasing competencies of the managerial staff and teams of companies associated in SoDA
- Promoting SoDA as the knowledge source and an experience exchange platform for Polish Software Houses
Diversity & Inclusion
Katarzyna Leszczyńska-Bohdan / email@example.com
The diversity committee aims to strengthen SH’s development through supporting the managerial staff and the IT community in building organizations culturally innovative, open to diversity and inclusiveness, supporting work-life and mental balance. All of the above achieved through exchanging knowledge and experiences, cooperation with experts, supporting industry research and reports, as well as developing and recommending good practices.
- Promoting SH’s among potential hires as an attractive workplace
- Increasing the awareness of diversity and inclusion’ role in building successful member companies
Mariusz Walczak / firstname.lastname@example.org
The marketing committee supports the Presidium and remaining committees by ensuring efficient internal and external communication, as well as contributes to event & outbound missions management, promotional materials creation, and social media content. The external communication is aimed at 3 target groups:
- Polish software development companies - as potential SoDA members
- Organizations, both governmental and NGOs - as potential coworking partners
- Domestic and foreign business communities - as potential clients of SoDA member companies
- Building the SoDA brand image as a trustworthy organization representing the Polish Industry
- Promoting SoDA and its members as companies providing the finest software compliant with best standards
- Promoting the “Developed in Poland” brand
- Supporting internal communication between SoDA and its members