Software Development Association Poland
Who is the Administrator of users’data ?
The Administrator of the website users data (including the personal data) is Software Development Association Poland (hereinafter referred to as ‘SoDA’), with its registered office in Kraków (31-146), 72 Długa St., Poland, entered to the National Court Register under no. 0000747076
Other terms and shortcuts used in this Policy
GDPR – Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
The website – web page avaliable at www.sodapl.com and other SoDA sites (all sites within the ‘sodapl.com’ domain).
User - each natural person who uses the website mentioned above.
Personal data - means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
Newsletter – bulletin issued periodically by the Administrator, containing current information about Association’s activities, organized events, meetings, sent to the user at his or her request via e-mail.
Reicipent - means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or another body, to which the personal data are disclosed.
What type of information does SoDA collect ?
During browse and use the website SoDA may collect the following data:
- data required to contact with SoDA by the contact form avaliable on the website, it means: user e-mail adress, name, phone number, message content, and company name (optionally), processed on the basis of art. 6 (1)(a) GDPR in connection withs user voluntary and withdrawable at any time consent;
- data required to iniciate „join SoDA” procedure (user e-mail adress, name, phone number, message content, company name), processed on the basis of art. 6 (1)(a) GDPR in connection withs user voluntary and withdrawable at any time consent;
- data required to sing up to the Newsletter (user e-mail adress), processed on the basis of art. 6 (1)(a) GDPR in connection with user voluntary and withdrawable at any time consent;
- data regarding user online behavior on the website, processed on the basis of art. 6(1)(f) GDPR in order to realization the Administrator’s legally justified own interests in field of statistical activities and development works for the period of […] (or until the time of effective objection to personal data processing will be submitted);
- other data collected using cookies (or similar) technologies, reffered below, processed on the basis of art. 6(1)(f) GDPR in order to realization the Administrator’s legally justified own interests in field of statistical activities and development works for the period of […] (or until the time of effective objection to personal data processing will be submitted).
Why SoDA collect users’ data ?
Information collected by the Administrator are use:
- to improve and develope the website,
- for the purposes related to the recruitment process of new members of SoDA via „join SoDA” procedure,
- to contact with user according to his or her request, especially to respond to asked question and resolve complaints
- to providing the Newsletter service, according to user request,
- to providing the SoDA Catalog service (software house search engine),
- to monitoring the website activity,
- for other statistical purposes such as analysing the performance of the website,
- to sent the marketing communications (if consent has been given),
- to comply with the applicable law.
Cookies (or similar) technologies
- user IP adress
- user browsing history,
- information about refferal links,
- details of user devide, e.g. unique devide ID,
- information about browser used to access to the website.
Above types of data are processed on the basis of art. 6(1)(f) GDPR in order to realization the Administrator’s legally justified own interests in field of statistical activities and development works for the period of 5 years (or until the time of effective objection to personal data processing will be submitted).
The data collect by using cookies (or similar) technologies may be used to customize website to the users needs.
Each web browser allows user to change the cookies settings. Lack of modification in abovementioned scope will be treated as acceptance of cookies (or similar) technology used on SoDA’s website.
Special categories of personal data
SoDA do not collect the special categories of data, such as information about user race, political opinions, religion, health or sexual orientation, which reffered to in art. 9 GDPR.
Each user whose, personal data are processing by the SoDA has:
- right of access to data,
- right to rectification personal data,
- right to erasure personal data (‘right to be forgotten’),
- right to restriction of processing of the personal data,
- right to data portability,
- right to object to processing of personal data based on art. 6(1)(f) GDPR,
- right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (art. 77 GDPR).
Processing of personal data is carried out using appropriately secured IT equipment, including anti-malware and anti-spyware software, firewalls and encrypted servers with separate disk space.
The processing of personal data by SoDA takes place in compliance with all technical and legal requirements that result from GDPR and other applicable law.
Links to other websites
Website may contain links which lead user to other websites (including links to SoAD’s social media profiles). Visiting those websites is not governed by this Policy (except for pages within domain ‘sodapl.com’). Therefore, SoDA in not held responsible for user data and its privacy protection.
Personal data may be disclosed to the follwing reicipents:
User may contact the Administrator at any time to obtain the information about the way the administrator processes or intends to process his or her personal data and in all other matters related to this Policy by sending an inquiry to the e-mail address: email@example.com