How to avoid wasting money and losing data in the cloud? Data recovery, Data Resilience, and Cost Management in Azure
WebinarJoin the event
Speaker - Michał Furmankiewicz (90 min):
1. Cloud under the hood - how are the data centers in Azure built?
- physical architecture, security, fires, flooding, no electricity;
2. Mythical SLA - i.e. availability in the cloud;
3. High availability of services within the region - how to design it?
4. How to design highly available solutions between regions?
- Storate Account,
5. The most expensive doesn’t mean the best - the cost of high availability;
Speaker - Rober Badura (30 min):
6. Microsoft Azure Licensing Models;
7. How to optimize Azure cost - Reservations & BYOL?
8. Assignment to customer subscription/services;
9. How to use Partner benefits?
Michał Furmankiewicz - Head of Consulting in Chmurowisko
Robert Badura - Azure SMB in Microsoft